How Does A Commercial Solar System Work?
Here is a simple diagram that shows how you can generate your own clean and more affordable energy from sunlight using iGreen Remodeling solar energy systems for your business.
1. Solar panels absorb energy from the sun and convert it into DC electricity.
2. Since your business runs on alternating current (AC) electricity, the inverter converts the DC electricity generated by the solar panels so it can be used as AC electricity.
3. The AC electricity out from your inverter is then sent to your businesses electrical panel where it in turn powers all that is connected to it, such as lights, computers, machinery, etc.
4. The utility meter measures your energy use. You can be sure that this will go down considerably once your system is in place.
5. Your business is still connected to the grid so when the sun goes down at night you’ll still be powered.
6. Our proprietary monitoring system continuously tracks your system’s energy production and ensures that your solar power system is running smoothly. Should any problem or abnormal circumstance occur, our team will be on it.